Wednesday, February 5, 2014

more updates. :)

Will is doing pretty good. He continues to do well on the ventilator! They are going to ween him a little bit tonight and see how he does. He's been at about 25% oxygen which is great! He's also gained some weight. He's almost 2 lbs 7 oz! Starting to get rolls. :)

Changing his diaper tonight was an adventure. We had a not-so-preemie explosion in the incubator. That's my boy! He's pooping great!

I was given some good advice from one of the doctors the other day. She said, "I want you to find at least one good thing with Will each day and focus on that." It has been so good for me! I have decided to store away his "problems" and potential "issues" and focus on all the good things that are happening. It has been really good for me. :)

It has been so humbling to realize how many people are praying for my little guy. On Sunday, I was completely overwhelmed at how many church members approached me and told me we are in their prayers. How could I ever find the words to express my gratitude?

Thank you everyone. SO much!

2 comments:

  1. Love you more than words can say, friend. I'm so grateful for all of the doctors and people caring for you and Will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love every little bit of good news!! And what a porker, 2 lbs. 7 oz.! Do they have Jenny Craig for babies? :)

    ReplyDelete