Friday, August 30, 2013

Another baby

I was chatting with a friend and told her I want to have another baby. She said, "Are you sure you want to do that? What if this type of thing happens again?"

After thinking for a few moments I said, "Just because you get in a horrible car accident, doesn't mean you never get in the car again."

I want another baby.

Am I nervous something bad will happen again? Of course.

Am I just 'replacing' Molly? Never.

At first I was scared of receiving bad judgements from people. Now I realize that it doesn't matter. This is between me, Tyler, and our Heavenly Father.

If and when we are blessed to have another baby, I will cherish every moment I get to spend with with them. I am hopeful that everything will work out the way it's supposed to. And if our next little one is to enjoy only a short time in my arms, I can think of no greater calling to be the mother of yet another choice spirit.

We are so blessed to have not just one, but two children waiting for us on the other side. They are rooting for us and helping us along the way.

I am truly blessed.


2 comments:

  1. You are amazing Krista, and I love you. No judgments from me . . . only an amazing amount of respect and admiration for you and Tyler. After what you have been through the past few years, your courage and determination to go after what you want and what you believe in your heart is right for your family is truly inspirational. You set an amazing example of faith, trust, perseverance, love and courage for anyone who has the privilege of knowing you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kenz. It definitely means a lot! Love you too!

    ReplyDelete